Fiance and I in an engagement photo contest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
776. Only have a 940 and a 913 in front of you...you can do it!!!

C'mon beer people vote this guy up!

Abe, whatcha brewin?

I cleaned the puke off my keyboard and voted for ya. Let's push these lovebirds to the top of the friggin' heap!

Those two who came out of nowhere are clearly cheating with a Tor browser which changes IP addresses or they purchased votes online, hopefully the website catches it as they got like 400 votes between 11pm and 6am last night and that's a huge red flag.

My India Red Ale is bottled and I'm currently drinking it. Next up is either a blood orange hefe or a porter, just need to get with my brewing partner and make a final decision, I'm hoping for the porter.

You want my address so you can ship some to me;) sounds tasty! Ive been married 18 years and three kids, its a great time. Keeps you young and going on!

It's not letting me vote again from my ipad. Looks like you're fifth now. At least y'all are still in it.

Back