Fermenters - is there anything new??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love looking at the new stuff that comes out from time to time.
Being the only one in my home that drinks beer I only brew small batches, usually 3 gallons.
Is it just me or do the majority of company’s base everything as if all home Brewers are making a minimum of 5 gallons ??
I would like to see the market start paying a little more attention to the small scale Brewers , yes there’s a few fermenters out there for the smaller batches but how often do we see the latest & greatest targeted for small scale Brewers
I like my 3.5 gal SS BrewBucket but that rubber base is a PITA !!
why didn’t they put legs on it like the bigger buckets ?? Could it be that small scale brewing just doesn’t get the same attention to detail as the 5 gallon and up crowd ??
Just because some choose to brew on a smaller scale doesn’t mean we don’t like new stuff too ;)

I have 2 kegmenters and I love them. I would say your torpedo keg is about the same. I really like the squattyness of the kegmenters And there are a few company’s selling cool 4” Tri-Clamp mods for O2 free dry hopping and some other things you can use with kegmenter. Cheers!

Back