Favorite curse word combinations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite cursing combo

• Whorebitch

• assbag

• crapwad

• lovemonkey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Having a child who is just starting to pick up his first little bits of vocabulary forces me to invent new, yet satisfying, expletives. So far, my favorites are:

- Crumb bucket!

- Mongus!

- Peck cracker!

- Monkey butt.

Having a child who is just starting to pick up his first little bits of vocabulary forces me to invent new, yet satisfying, expletives. So far, my favorites are:

- Crumb bucket!

- Mongus!

- Peck cracker!

- Monkey butt.

I've always like Judas Maude.

My personal standby has always been Uncle F**ker for general use, and Sh*t Stain if I wanted to call someone a name. Somehow more demeaning in its simplicity. But if I had to choose from the list, I'd have to say A** Bag

- Crumb bucket!

- Mongus!

- Peck cracker!

- Monkey butt.

When my kids were little I used

FUDGENUGGIES!!!

And of course, thanks to SpongeBob Squarepants:

TARTAR SAUCE!!!!

Of course now they know all the swear words, cause I've long since stopped censoring myself.........

twatwaffle is in my normal lexicon.

I must admit, doooosh-canoe has a certain ring to it.

monkeyspunk is a good word as well.

b

I like interjecting the F word into the middle of other words.

i.e. unbe-f'ing-lievable, gi-f'ing-normous, halle-f'ing-lujah

+1 one on that. I learned that in this factory I worked at in college (along with other simple joys in life, like having four or five beers at lunch).

There's an indian guy at work who likes to say "damn $hit!" when he is angry. It cracks me up.

I've noticed that recently, upon getting extremely angry or frustrated, cuss words start coming out of my mouth in no particular order, rarely making sense. Like something will happen that pisses me off and out comes "f#cking godd@mn %hit motherf#cking f#ck!!" or some such. I've also begun spitting when extremely angry. It's weird. I knocked my deodorant over on the counter the other day and it pissed me off and I spit on it.

Yuri kinda beat me to it, but I do like the term fkuctard.

Someone else also tossed out another old standby 'Jesus fcuk' or my personal favorite invocation... 'Jesusfcukmychrist'

We used to have "challenge words" to try to work into conversations around the cubicle farm. My personal favorite... Masterbatorium. Go ahead and try to use that in a sentence without causing an HR incident.

I've been using a new one lately that I picked up in England.. they say it all the time.. "For ****s Sake" ... just rolls off the tongue so easily... and they also live using combinations of **** & ****.. any way you can mix it.. lol

I've been using a new one lately that I picked up in England.. they say it all the time.. "For ****s Sake" ... just rolls off the tongue so easily... and they also live using combinations of **** & ****.. any way you can mix it.. lol

well.. cant even tell what i was saying there can you with all the stars lol...
maybe it's best that way lol

F*ckstick has always been close to my heart.

For a roll-off-the-tongue classic "Motherf*ckincocksucker" is bar-none the king.

My favorite insult is calling someone a jerkoff. You can put such a condescending tone on it also. Like f-ck you you f-cking jerkoff. As-clown and -tard as a suffix are old standbys. Oh and anything can be a whore

While in Marine Corps boot camp I learned some pretty interesting combinations from drill instructors I thought were hilarious.

Two of my personal favorites.

When talking when no supposed to: "Shut your fvcking c0ck holster!"

Referring to your hands as "dick skinners".

There are so many more I'll have to think about.

**** bird is another good one.

Back