• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Fast Ferment Conical Fermenter w/ Rolling Stand + Accessories

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djsereno91

Reaction score
Selling a 7.9 gal Fast Ferment conical fermenter (basically new, only brewed 2-3 batches in it). Comes with all the accessories that came with it. I'm also selling a cart that I built for it (can be disassembled for easier storage). Really nice because you can wheel the fermenter around instead of hanging it from the wall as advertised (great for renters who don’t want to drill holes in the wall or for people like me who live in a one bedroom apartment and don’t want a bracket mounted permanently to the wall). Two mounting positions: 1 high for filling kegs and bottles and 1 low for filling the fermenter from the brew kettle. I'm also including (24) 22 oz bottles as well as a carrying strap to lift the conical from one position to the other. I also have (3) brand new gaskets which are significantly better than the crappy one that originally comes it.

Looking for $120 for everything. Since this is a large order, pickup in the SF Bay Area only.
IMG_7916.jpg
IMG_7915.jpg

Back