Fast brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhobs126

Reaction score
Ive got 4 partials under my belt and my sister is having a party and wants me to bring beer. All my brews prob won't appeal to the crowd there. Does anybody have a suggestion for an easy drinking brew that will be done fast? I have until the 9th of June for it to be ready.

Hefeweizens are pretty popular on here for a quick turnaround beer. You could also look at a low ABV blonde like the Centennial Blonde recipe posted on here.

Wheat ales are a good choice. Most people like them. Try and American Wheat recipe.

I've got a summer ale with some wheat as fermentables I did on fri. Thought it might be too soon but I'll probable give that a try. Any way to clear this up now that it's already been fermenting.

Buddy of mine and I just made a Honey Orange Wheat that went from grain to glass in 10 days and is fabulous. Sort of reminds of Blue Moon (mine does, fermented hot with Belgian Wit yeast)

Back