Fantome new Road...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2605.gif

How about 330ml bottles of Saison in 4-packs?

I think Fantome is the only brewery where I don't want smaller bottles. I'm not a super serious knower, but my typical experience is that 1/4 of the way through a bottle, I'm like "WTF?", next 1/4 I'm more "I'm not sure what's going on, but I guess it's ok", and it's not until the last half that I'm really enjoying it. Make it a 330ml bottle and I don't get that magical second half experience.

I think Fantome is the only brewery where I don't want smaller bottles. I'm not a super serious knower, but my typical experience is that 1/4 of the way through a bottle, I'm like "WTF?", next 1/4 I'm more "I'm not sure what's going on, but I guess it's ok", and it's not until the last half that I'm really enjoying it. Make it a 330ml bottle and I don't get that magical second half experience.
Fair.

I usually keep my work existence separate from my TB existence, but I was pretty proud of myself for thinking to do this today, because somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 people who had never had tomes before tried at least one (most tried all 3). Almost all of them "got it" even if some of them didn't love the beer as much as others.

I love fantome and danyP

I usually keep my work existence separate from my TB existence, but I was pretty proud of myself for thinking to do this today, because somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 people who had never had tomes before tried at least one (most tried all 3). Almost all of them "got it" even if some of them didn't love the beer as much as others.

I love fantome and danyP

i love Tasty Beverage!

Happy to tell you we can brew a few more ..( around 2 time a week ...) hoping to can satisfy the un-Happies not 'Tome discoverers in States ... i really hope to can find money to buy another brewing system, but this will still a Real Modest Craft brewed quantity by batch ... i thing from 1200 up to 2000 liters each time.. so, ... nothing to do with UnReal .. Craft breweries !!! ...

Also,i thing 1 time each 2 monthes i want brew a very creating new beer ...
hoping ... like you know .. it' will be good .. ;-) ...
if not .. you know .. like a lot of "Serious Knowers" ! (of all and Nothing) can say ...
" Fantome can do the Best or the Bad "...

to be continuated ... Cheers all members ! ( even the Not FT likers ;-) ...)
You had me at "Happy"

I love fantome and danyP

Love that store. Make my once a year pilgrimage when I visit the fam for Christmas.

EDIT: Added for copious tagging tastybev kbs

Coming out of lurk mode because this thread is awesome. And a question for Belgian peeps: is etre the best place to look for Fantome here? I do get up to bierhalle deconinck and bought some there but just want to make sure I'm not missing somewhere (aside from the Brussels bottle shops). Despite living here for 5 years I just discovered Fantome this year when I was randomly googling for Dalmatian stuff and then a whole new world opened for me. Also as a Dalmatian owner, does anyone know the story of la dalmatienne? In my dreams danyP is obsessed with the breed like me :p

Coming out of lurk mode because this thread is awesome. And a question for Belgian peeps: is etre the best place to look for Fantome here? I do get up to bierhalle deconinck and bought some there but just want to make sure I'm not missing somewhere (aside from the Brussels bottle shops). Despite living here for 5 years I just discovered Fantome this year when I was randomly googling for Dalmatian stuff and then a whole new world opened for me. Also as a Dalmatian owner, does anyone know the story of la dalmatienne? In my dreams danyP is obsessed with the breed like me :p
The better beer shops in Belgium usually have some Fantôme but if you're looking for anything particular then être is definitely the place to go.

Thanks, I figured as much just wanted to be sure. It's kinda weird my sister in the States seems to find more than me :rolleyes:
Some shops always have a few variants in stock and you can't beat the prices you pay in Belgium. But I agree that generally the availability of Fantôme in Belgium is disappointing.

Back