Facebook site for pellet grillers and homebrewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwapogorilla

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
For anyone interested, I am trying to get a site on facebook going for homebrewers and pellet grillers alike. The intent of this page is to learn, teach, share information, personal experience, user reviews, techniques, recipes, post pictures, rave about the food/brew you just created and to have a good time.

This site is NOT for any specific brand of grill or type of brewing. It is NOT just for experienced brewers or smokers. It is for ALL experience levels, ALL brands and ALL budgets.

The page "Pellet poopers and homebrewers" is open to anyone 21 years and older. It was only recently made open to the public, so membership is...well...2 so far, including myself. :ban:LOL But, I am hoping there are a bunch of other people out there whom also have a love for food and drink the way I do.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pellet-poopers-homebrewers/390830094407204?fref=nf

Back