Extreme Homebrew Challenge Philly Beer Week

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krenshaw

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody else going to be pouring at Jose Pistola's on June 2nd in Philly? i placed in a competition last year which made me eligible for the one this year.. i have a black IPA, a belgian amber, and a coffee porter that i'll be serving.. just wondering if anybody else from the forum will be there (or wants to go for a tasting)

I'm going! I placed first this year in spice herb vegetable category with an espresso oak aged imperial stout that's what I'm going to be pouring!

I'm bringing bottles its my first time going to this so I don't really know what to expect. How was it last year, was there food, how many brewers, did you bring enough beer?

my first time as well.. bottles for me too, i have to drop them off later next week since mine wont' be done carbing until a couple days from now.. i think i'm going to bring a little over a case of each just in case.. she said that some people do tend to run out towards the end of the night..

looking forward to hopefully meeting sam there!

Getting ready for tonight it says "its 26 Brewers, 30 Beers, and an appearance by the Head Dogfish himself- Sam Calagione!and Along with these home-brews, we will be pouring a firkin of Dogfish Head 75 Minute" this is going to be a lot of fun!

Back