Extreme Brewing stands

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GCGBrewing

Reaction score
I’m thinking about building a brewing stand as soon as the funds become available. As I’m thinking of designs and what to include, I got this crazy idea to use paving bricks to go underneath the burners. I have no idea what I would be able to put underneath them that would support the weight and not rot with the trapped moisture.

This got me thinking, what other over-the-top totally unnecessary additions have other people put on their brewing stands? How about one build out of brick and mortar (Red Brick Brewing anyone)? Tile? How about decorative brick around the outside? Does anyone have some photos of some extreme brewing stands they’d like to share?

Here ya go
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412630516.997510.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Umm. I don't have a picture but I used thinset to stick two 18" ceramic tiles back to back, to make a hot plate for my brew keggle (electric). Seemed more substantial and spill-resistant than cork sheets.

Umm. I don't have a picture but I used thinset to stick two 18" ceramic tiles back to back, to make a hot plate for my brew keggle (electric). Seemed more substantial and spill-resistant than cork sheets.

Nice, would you be able to take a picture of it and post?

So, what's the SS pipe going between the first 2 pots, or is there pipe coming up from the back? All that SS looks awesome!

That would be the outlet of the Hex coil through the lid to the top of the mashtun in the middle. I did it this way so I can be able to put grain to the top of the MT.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back