Experimentation time!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhelegda

Reaction score
I started out with 2 lbs of flaked corn, 7 lbs of American 2 row, half a pound of caradils, half a box of bisquick 4 pieces of maple sausage, I'm calling it pigs in a blanket ale!

I started out with 2 lbs of flaked corn, 7 lbs of American 2 row, half a pound of caradils, half a box of bisquick 4 pieces of maple sausage, I'm calling it pigs in a blanket ale!

I would call it disgusting.

Bisquick is a pre-mixed baking mix sold by General Mills under their Betty Crocker brand, consisting of flour, shortening, salt, and baking powder (a leavening agent).

I hope @Gary_Oak is not reading this under a new username and IP address.

What do you expect to get in the beer from rendering the maple sausage other than oily animal fat.

Mmmmm.... Oily animal fat.

Mmm_-_Homer_Simpson.gif

Why not just add sage, red pepper, maple syrup and biscuit malt?
Then stick a sausage party on the glass blue moon style

Why not just add sage, red pepper, maple syrup and biscuit malt?
Then stick a sausage party on the glass blue moon style

^ better idea using the seasoning for the sausage instead of throwing meat in there, and the use of biscuit malt with maple syrup.

Otherwise enjoy cleaning the pork grease out of everything, and probably a very doughy tasting beer.

Best laugh I've had all day!

:fro:

Wait, you're not serious, are you???

:confused:

Back