Exclusive Savings for Homebrew Talk Members...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherokee Brew Supply Co.

www.cherokeebrewsupply.com
Reaction score
I would like to start out by saying how excited we are to be a part of the HOMEBREWTALK.COM network and look forward to serving the members any way that we can.

We aren’t just another homebrew shop…

We offer the same personalized experience you often find at your local shop all from the comfort of your home!

We do have a website to showcase some of our products however, those are not the only items we offer. We are adding new product daily so if there is something that you need and don’t see it advertised on our page, we strongly suggest sending us an email. We specialize in building custom orders for our customers!

We have some great deals right now…

• 10% off all orders over $100 [enter code: HOMEBREWTALK at checkout]

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $58-

Electric Brewing Systems -

We carry BrewZilla, DigiMash, and The Grainfather [just shipped 3 yesterday!]. Just send us an email with what you are looking for and we will send you our best pricing.
This week we’ve saved our customers an average of 12% on custom orders.

Ss Brewtech –

We offer the full line of Ss Brewtech Products. If there is something that you’ve been waiting to buy, now is the time.

download.jpg

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram:

We are currently offering the opportunity to win a CHEROKEEBREWSUPPLY.COM $25 gift card just by sharing your favorite recipe in the comments.

We value your feedback – we really mean that. We want to hear about your experience and hope you share it with others.

If there is anything I can ever do to help you on your homebrew journey, please let me know.

We would be humbled by an opportunity to earn your business. I promise, you’ll be glad you did!

Cheers and Happy Brewing!

We are currently offering the opportunity to win a CHEROKEEBREWSUPPLY.COM $25 gift card just by sharing your favorite recipe in the comments.

Congratulations and good luck with your brand spanking new business! Maybe you can have a contest here for those of us who don't use Facebook or Instagram much.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I just placed an order with Cherokee...have to say their customer service and pricing is outstanding.
Dustin is extremely responsive to questions...even on Easter Sunday!

Placed order on Sunday and was shipped out yesterday. Can’t wait to get my Unitank!

Thanks Dustin!

I also placed an order with Cherokee just the other day and I agree with @K9tpr, the customer service is outstanding!
Dustin is quick with getting back to you and very accommodating.

I will be doing more business with Dustin and Cherokee! Looking forward to using my new Grainfather Connect!

Last edited:
Hey, I live in Canton. I have been looking for a new local shop since Hop City closed their homebrew location. I know I can't come visit you now, but where are you located?

Hi! Yes, I am in Canton but we do not have storefront...we are online only however, I am happy to get you anything you need! I can literally get ANYTHING under the sun - with a few exceptions. Running great deals on equipment right now---

Hey Dustin,
How do you typically price your kegerators? I'm thinking kinda in the Keg King Keg Master Series, Kegland Series X, Komos V2 range-- 3 tap. I'd certainly like to support a local supplier if prices are similar

Back