Every hot break is a piece of performance art ...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Never to be recreated. Each is unique and each is mesmerizing.

If there was a Hot Break Channel, I would subscribe.

I, personally, would like to watch yeast going at it when the fermentation first starts. As I've posted before, I've stood and watched my fermenting beer, with yeasties going insane, until my ferment fridge beeps at me that the door has been open too long. I might watch that channel for hours.

I might watch that channel for hours.

hmmm, if there's a market for hot break, and yeast videos. and youtube is going to pay me! hell for you @seatazzz i'd even get a water proof camera, make it like a tilt or something. use LED for the light so i don't end up with skunk.

(but let's be honest, i'd have to send it all to everyone who watched and i wouldn't get any! ;))

This should keep y'all entertained for 46 seconds. Turn up the sound for the full experience ;)

Cheers! (You could loop it. Like a fireplace video :D)

their not dueling their married! and your offer of looping, i might take you up on! i like white noise while i'm sleeping! you should loop it yourself and call it ASMR!

Back