Espresso Machines!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HenryDIrwin

Reaction score
[Moderators note: Moved to DRMM. It's Leap Day, enjoy!]

Hello guys,

I've been making espresso for myself nearly every weekend morning. Last weekend my espresso machine stopped working. It's been 5 years since I have using this machine. I had repaired this machine several times. I don't want to spare any more money on this.

I'm planning to buy a new one. I searched a lot and found this company [Link to obscure and absurdly expensive espresso machines removed by Moderators]. Does anyone here have any idea about them? Please do chime in your suggestions.

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The prices are in Canadian? So these are being sold from Canada? I find this suspicious. Why would anyone ever need to sell coffee machines in Canada when you can't throw a stone there without hitting a Tim Hortons? And while you're there you can get some Timbits for a toonie or so. Sounds like a great place to stop after (or before, if you're driving more than a few clicks) hitting the grocery store to stock up on some two-fours or whatever mickey you might want to enjoy the hockey game with.

Back