ESPN Page 2: What if Bledsoe Didn't Get Hurt?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evan! said:
There's 2 kinds of people. People who watch and cheer for curling seriously, and people who watch and cheer for curling "ironically".
The latter tend to be the same people who listen to Journey "ironically" and shop at thrift stores "ironically".
Which are you? :D ;)

This one's over my head Evan!, don't get it.
I will say that I do enjoy watching curling when its on, mabe a few matches(correct term?). My original video was this amazing shot by Canada.....
[youtube]-vpfUOQKbLA[/youtube]
.....but the second search video was so funny, I felt like posting it instead. However anyone fels about curling, the above is an amazing shot and shows amazing skill.

All I meant was, on the surface, curling looks like a fancy iced-up version of shuffleboard---and so a great many "hipster" 20-something ******** became "fans" 2 winter olympics ago, not because they actually liked watching it, but because they thought it would be cool to "ironically" like something that was apparently so boring. Just like it's typical for said hipster ******** to hate on 80's rock like Journey, so some of them listen to it "ironically". And just because shopping at a thrift store would be considered by most middle-class people to be something that they would never do unless they absolutely needed to, the hipster bastards shop there and wear old clothes and call them "vintage". I freakin' hate that sh*t. Journey rocks, curling is actually fun to watch, and the "ironic" hipster ******** can go to hell.

I wasn't inferring that you were one of those hipsters, Seth---it was just a jokie!

edit: wow, I'm impressed at how far this tangent has taken us...from Tom Brady's alternate future to, um, hipster ******** listening to Journey. word. :D

I like to watch curling to see how fast those guys can move their little ice brushes. :D

We've got a guy here at work. I think everyone knows the type. He's in his 40's, never been married, lives alone, short, stocky and bald. He won't drink Dr. Pepper with ice in it, he's a fan of the WNBA, he listens to Spanish radio stations (this guy is about as white as someone can get). He'll only drink beer if it's Guiness. At out annual company dinner he shows up in cowboy boots, jeans and one of those cowboy ties while everyone else has a 3 piece on. He's intentionally different to draw attention to himself.

He's also huge fan of curling.

Not accusing anyone of anything - I'm just sayin'... :D

Latest posts

Back