South Carolina Equipment To Sell

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morrey

Reaction score
I'm putting this on the SE network before branching out or putting on Craigslist.

I have several items that may be of interest to All Grain brewers. I shifted to BIAB and pretty much have the following items sitting here looking pretty but not getting much action. Two Igloo mash tuns with false bottoms. The 10 G has never been used, the 5 G was gently used a few times. I have a complete FTSS Brewtech temp control system with pump and extenders that drop the cooling coil lower for half batches. Also a Duda Diesel plate chiller, a Big Mouth Bubbler glass 5G carboy with carrying strap and a 5 G standard glass carboy with neck handle. Final item is a 10G Bayou Classic boil kettle with heat exchanger coil for a non-electric HERMS system. Kettle has been ported for inlet/outlet ports, but plugs could be used to seal off the bulkhead if desired.

I want to sell "all" as a package. I live in Darlington so we could meet to transact. For sure I won't mail as these bulky items would be a bear to box and ship. PM me and I'll take a pic to text over. As said, I plan to sell all at once and get it done. Add up the values and I think $275 is way more than fair for all of this.

Back