• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Equipment to Automate your gas burners or build a brutus?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vahunter1819

Reaction score
Looking to sell the equipment pictured below. I am taking my stand in another direction and want to sell to fund other homebrew projects. All is new never used and still in boxes/bags. EVerything together currently retails at $300. Looking for $200 shipped to your door. Do not want to piece out as shipping would get pricey. Located in NC. Thank you

image1 (2).JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

image5.JPG

image6.JPG

Looking to sell the equipment pictured below. I am taking my stand in another direction and want to sell to fund other homebrew projects. All is new never used and still in boxes/bags. EVerything together currently retails at $300. Looking for $200 shipped to your door. Do not want to piece out as shipping would get pricey. Located in NC. Thank you

What brand/ model are the thermocouples all the way at the bottom of the pics? i need one of theses for my system.

Back