• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Equipment for Sale in Morgan Hill California

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burkhardt

Reaction score
I've posted some of my equipment for sale on Craigslist.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/for/4676967986.html

Edelmetall™ Brü Burner and 8 Gallon Stainless Brew Kettle - Heavy Duty $220.00 for the combo

I'm selling these items to create space for other projects/hobbies ('53 Buick resto). The burner is new and never used. The kettle is very well cared for with no issues...thermo, valve, and pickup are all excellent working condition.

Come by and take a look in Morgan Hill, CA. I have other brewing accessories for sale, such as:
Ranco Digital Temperature Controller - Wired $60.00
The FermWrap™ Heater $20.00
StirStarter Stir Plate $20.00
Aeration System $20.00
Large High Precision Scale - 500g $40.00
Big Mouth Bubbler™ - 6.5 Gallon Glass Fermentor $30.00
Cooler Mash Tun - 5 Gallon $20.00
Wort Chiller - Immersion Chiller (25' x 3/8" With Brass Fittings) $40.00
Five Gallon Glass Secondary Fermenters $20.00 each
Cornelius Kegs - 2.5 gallon $65.00 each
Misc Supply - bottle capper, caps, air locks, Star San (new), PBW (new), grain bag (new), bagged specialty grains, and more.

The entire lot would be a great pickup for a 3-5 gallon batch home brewer. I'll update this post as things are sold. I'm not concerned with shipping items, but prefer to keep it to to smaller items that can be conveniently tucked into a flat rate USPS box. Shipping cost will be in addition to the item price listed.

I would be interested in a couple of the kegs. I have to drive down to San Fran this weekend (currently working in Eureka). Not sure how to do the PM on here.

Back