Equipment for Commercial Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljforster701

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations on equipment that can be used in homebrewing and eventually be used in a commercial environment. Currently homebrew with the basics, only doing extract. Will be moving to AG in the very near future. I am looking at purchasing equipment for homebrewing that can be eventually used for commercial brewing. Thanks in advance.

The only thing that comes to mind is a grain mill. Some higher end grain mills can be used for smaller scale pro brewing. Nola Brewing was using a Shmelding Malt Mill that was from a brewshop that went out of business 5 years ago. I think all they did was replace the rollers recently.

I have also been looking and researching what would be required to ramp up for a little brew pub. I ran across this site: http://www.soundbrew.com. Click on the link for Mini, micro, pico and nano brewing systems. Read through their discussion on sizing, longevity and success. It certainly made me rethink things.

Back