Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hhaha the butthurtness of Flyers fans is always amusing. "Cindy"... hahaha.

The guy was out for almost a year with a concussion. Everyone said stuff like "Oh he might as well retire, he's won everything", and "he'll never be the same player" - so what does he do? Waits until he's 100% healthy, comes back and puts up 4 points while only playing 16:00. The guy is amazing - if only Toronto could have won the lottery to draft him.

Don't be silly. It wasn't a "lottery" so much as a gift from Bettman to Mario to keep the Penguins in Pittsburgh. Totally rigged....

Oh, look - it's the always-classy Habs and Bruins fans being their usual selves:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Nh5TtIpug]Hockey Fight Bell centre montreal vs boston nov 21 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Oh dear. Is Gustavsson about to get his second win in a row? Are the Leafs about to get back to 2nd in the East? Unless Tampa can score at least 6 more goals tonight, then the answer is yes!

EDIT: Tampa's gonna have to score 7 to win. In 5:27. Not likely, but it is the Leafs, right?

MORE EDIT: My memory is a little foggy, but I think the last time the Leafs scored 7 goals against the Lightning, they went to the conference finals that year. So that means they'll do it this year. Yup, my logic is sound.

STILL MORE EDIT: Yup, it was March 23 2002 - when they lost to Arturs Irbe's lucky equipment.

I wonder if Philly is going to watch the replay of the Leafs pounding on Tampa last night. So, you know, they can clean the sand out of their vaginas and learn how to score against a defensive team?

StittsvilleJames said:
Wonder what happened? Did you film that?

Seems as if one guy was pissing everybody off, was warned, and then he started making racist remarks about Subban.

Seems as if one guy was pissing everybody off, was warned, and then he started making racist remarks about Subban.

Yeah, how dare anyone say or do anything remotely racist regarding P.K.

qovndy.jpg

EDIT: There ya babies - Resized!

Good thing Cindy didn't make his return tonight.

That little cookie duster Movember 'stash he's sporting makes him look even more like a *********.

if that's even possible...

Bruins win 10 in a row.. Beat the Sabres in a shootout.

OLD TIME HOCKEY.

Why wasn't this game on the main networks last night? All I could find was two ****ty "NHL" teams named the Flames and the Red Wings trying to play hockey. Gross!

On another note - no Saturday Leaf game this week. What are all of ya'll haters going to do? "we know you watchin,.... hatin'...." Personally I'm going to get hammered off of homebrew, and bring a copy of the most recent Leafs Stanley Cup victory to a party so we can all watch it together. Time to dust off the old film reel! Now to just figure out where to get my hands on an old 1960's film projector...

Great habs news, Gomez is injured, won't play this afternoon,

Only problem Thanksgiving is not an holyday here in Canada, so I'll be missing the game, working ...

Riopel said:
Great habs news, Gomez is injured, won't play this afternoon,

Never liked the guy, but an injury is NEVER "great news". What a dick thing to say...

But uh... Thanksgiving is definitely an holyday here. It's just that the Americans went full retard and celebrate it on the wrong day.

He will be missing only 1 game, and we have a better line up with him upstare!

I can not understand why a guy with over 40 games without scorring can have is place in Power Play

He will be missing only 1 game, and we have a better line up with him upstare!

I can not understand why a guy with over 40 games without scorring can have is place in Power Play

Because that team is ****, and relies 100% on goaltending to get them to the playoffs? That's my guess.

Never liked the guy, but an injury is NEVER "great news". What a dick thing to say...

But uh... Thanksgiving is definitely an holyday here. It's just that the Americans went full retard and celebrate it on the wrong day.

Relax princess, he didn't wish the guy dead or anything...

Latest posts

Back