Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Go Time!!! I wanna see Ovi shut down, Holtby under fire, and non-stop hard hitting!!!!

NO MERCY!!!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Barnzy02 said:
I thought it was JD Drew ? Since he refused to play in Philly

If a guy tells you he won't play for you maybe you should draft somebody else. Just sayin', it's not like they weren't warned. This conversation should probably be in the baseball thread though.

That's 1 baby, woooooooooo!!! Oh and fairies, on your road trip to NJ, one tip.... Those guys on the corner wearing Devils gear and rockin Devils tats, they're not hockey fans.......

Let's Go RAnGErS!!!!!!!

That's 1 baby, woooooooooo!!! Oh and fairies, on your road trip to NJ, one tip.... Those guys on the corner wearing Devils gear and rockin Devils tats, they're not hockey fans.......

Let's Go RAnGErS!!!!!!!

And where's your post about the Caps' goal and total domination for the last half of this period?

Shots, harder skating, chances, maybe. Buys its still 1-1, which in my book means, tie game.

Let's go RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

either way back to hockey;

I say Rangers in OT and Preds win tonight.

Good call, Rangers in OT. BOyLE maybe??

What a game, these teams look so evenly matched. Let's go quadruple overtime!! This whole series is going to come down to a deflection or lucky bounce.

What a time to come out of a slump. Nice goal. I was kind of hoping for a 4th OT though..

WOOOOoOooooOooOoOoO!!!!!!__

IMAG0797.jpg

Rangers can suck it. That first goal they got was absurdly lucky.
Caps should have finished that a lot sooner than it ended. Couple shots went a bit wide since everyone was dead on their feet.

BS.

Caps should have finished that a lot sooner than it ended. Couple shots went a bit wide since everyone was dead on their feet.

BS.

Those things happen to both teams. And the first goal was certainly no more lucky than Ovi's game winning goal from the blue line in game 2.

ao125 said:

Ryan Callahan must be the luckiest guy on earth because he has scored ten of those goals this season alone. Its called position. Maybe Ovi should try it! Might work better than his toe drag circa 2005. I'm stoked that Gaborik picked up a goal, and the reffing wasn't terrible. Both teams had chances, but only one team had the King on there side!!! Right now the Rangers are playing the gutsiest game in the playoffs. I've never seen defensemen in the offensive zone like that! Pinch after pinch. With 4 dmen at times!!!
It wasn't always pretty, but it was sure damn gritty!!! Go Rangers!!!

Hey what's the shi+ where its a penalty to flip the puck out of the zone in your defensive zone but it's okay to curl up on the puck and cover it with your hand or body until they blow the whistle??? At least flipping it out is still action.

ColbyJack said:
Hey what's the shi+ where its a penalty to flip the puck out of the zone in your defensive zone but it's okay to curl up on the puck and cover it with your hand or body until they blow the whistle??? At least flipping it out is still action.

I always yell at the TV about that. Same thing with pinning it against the boards with a skate and doing the d*ck dance of playing footsie with it.

Back