• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Entire Brewsystem for Sale - Brutus 10 - Bucks County

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BucksPA

Reaction score
Alright, so here it is: Everything you need to step up to all grain or replace your current system. Heck, I'm even throwing in 150 pounds of grain. Literally, you only need water, hops, and yeast to start brewing. Here's what we have: $2500 takes it all! You can even part everything out for more than that if you wanted to. LOW BALL OFFERS IGNORED, DONT INSULT ME. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.

~Single Tier 2" x 2" x .120" heavy duty stainless steel stand with 3 jet burners (10 tip with pilots) and black gas plumbing
~2 Qty - 809 315 March Pumps
~Therminator Chiller
~3 Stainless Steel Keggles (Boil Kettle, Mash Tun, Sparge Tun) with 3 piece ball valves and analog temperature gauges on each keg. 2 Lids and 2 Temperature Gauge Dipsticks
~NEMA-4 Control Panel with 2 LOVE controllors, march pump operations, main power switch, and Asco valve operations
~Silicone Tubing with Stainless Steel Quick Disconnects (Everything is 1/2" ID on rig)
~ 2 Jaybird False Bottoms fitted for keggles with dip tubes
~Propane Tank with regulator
~2 Qty 6.5 Gallon Glass Carboys
~2 Qty 5 Gallon Glass Carboys
~Barley Crusher Grain Mill
~150 Pounds of Grain (50 pounds of 2 row, 50 of Maris Otter, 50 of Pils)
~3 Qty 56 Pound Dry Food Dog Storage Containers for Grain. Holds a 55 pound sack perfectly
~Ranco Temp Controller for Fermentation Chamber
~3 plastic buckets
~1 bottling bucket
~Stir Plate with Flask
~4 ball lock corny kegs (with miscellaneous keg fittings)
~Blichmann Auto Sparge

Miscellaneous Items also included are (...and I'm missing a ton of stuff. too much to list):
Racking Cane
Stainless Steel Mash Paddle
Spare March Pump replacement head
2 Bottle Cappers
Miscellaneous stainless steel fittings for different configurations if you want to switch it up)
Few pounds of PBW
32 oz iodopher
3 or 4 cases of empty bottles
1 pound of priming sugar
hydrometer
funnel
so many more small miscellaneous items will be thrown in.

I'm clearing out everything as 2 kids both under 2 years old and a new promotion at work are consuming every minute I possibly have. I will get back into in a long few years but will probably build an electric setup or 3 tier system. Building this system was half the fun. I AM SELLING THIS AS A COMPLETE SYSTEM WITH ALL ITEMS MENTIONED, and will wait it out, BEFORE THERE IS ANY TALK OF ME PARTING EVERYTHING OUT.

About the system: I built this 3 years ago and have probably brewed 250 gallons total. The pictures are from when I first built the system, and while it is still clean, it is not as clean as it once was. A wire brush can clean this up to brand new.

Also note that I live in Lower Bucks County, PA, easy access to NJ, somewhat to Delaware, and possibly NYC. I have a piece of **** 1977 Dodge Pickup Truck that eats gas at 9 mpg, but will help deliver this within 75 miles so long as you cover gas and tolls.

A few Youtube clips I made at various times in it's 3 year history:

First video made 1.12.2014

SDC13020.jpg

orangepaleale.jpg

DSCN0018.jpg

$2500 takes it all! LOW BALL OFFERS WILL BE IGNORED

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

Last edited by a moderator:
If and when you decide to part things out pm me. I am interested in a few things listed. I live near Philly, so pick up won't be an issue. Good luck.
Cheers
Kev

Just made a 22 minute walkaround/system walkthrough today, 1.12.2014 for further inspection

I'm in the hunt for a brand new Honda HS928TAS SnowThrower... Got one of those? :cross:

A deposit has been received and this system is being held for buyer unless otherwise specified. Happy Brewing!

Please let me know if this becomes available...

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back