• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arizona Entire All Grain Brewing Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to sell my entire all grain brewing setup. This is for pickup only (I am in Tucson, AZ), and I am not going to part it out. Everything is in perfect condition and works great, I just don't use it as much as I need to to justify taking up all the space :).

You will get basically everything you need to brew 10 gallon batches of all grain beer:

-a 15 gallon Blichmann boilermaker kettle with Blichmann burner to use for the HLT, a 15 gallon Blichmann boilermaker kettle with the false bottom and with a burner to use for the MLT, and a 20 gallon Blichmann boilermaker kettle with burner to use as the BK. These all have three piece stainless steel ball valves and stainless steel quick connects on them. They are also all plumbed with copper pipe and individual needle valves so all you have to do is hook up one propane tank to it to run everything.

-a fridgidaire chest freezer and a reptitherm heating pad hooked up with a Ranco two stage temperature controller to use as a fermentation chamber. The fermentation tanks are two half barrel sanke kegs (these were purchased new from gopher kegs), with the fermentation conversion kits with thermowells. Also included is a CO2 tank with regulator and hoses/connectors so you don't have to take the full kegs out of the freezer to empty them, just push the beer out with CO2. Oh, and there is also a glass carboy included as well.

-a MM2-2.0 Monster Mill with hopper and base for grinding your grain.

-a carbon water filter with hoses and quick connects.

-a Chugger stainless steel pump to do all the pumping. This has been wired to a waterproof switch, and has a stainless steel ball valve with quick connects.

-a 30 plate long Duda Diesel plate chiller. This has been fitter with quick connects as well.

-a submersible pump in case your groundwater is too hot in the summer and you need to use a bucket of ice water for your chilling water.

-an oxygen tank with regulator and diffusion stone for aerating.

-all the necessary hoses you need. Silicone hoses, food safe water hoses, etc. Everything has the necessary stainless steel quick connects and/or shutoff valves etc. on it.

-a bunch of food safe buckets (3 with gamma seal lids), and some smaller buckets as well.

-heavy duty stainless steel table.

-a lot of other necessary tools like a stainless steel funnel, stainless steel mash paddle and spoon, 5L Erlenmeyer flask for large starters, borosilicate graduated cylinder and hydrometer, thermometer, and alcohol meter, bottle capper and wand (with SS quick connects), and a GFCI outlet for everything.

-a bunch of miscellaneous supplies. All kinds of brewing salts, corn sugar, yeast nutrient, cleaners and brushes, extra oxygen, spray bottle, fermometers, hop bags, the propane regulators that originally came with the Blichmann burners, etc.

-I'll even throw in an unopened 50lb bag of two row and some other misc. grains.

There is probably something I am forgetting to mention, but you get the idea, basically everything you need to do all grain brewing of 10 gallon batches. The only things I can think of that you will still need are a propane tank with regulator and a drill to run the mill.

As I said before everything is in perfect condition and has barely been used, I even have the instructions for everything. I added up all the receipts for everything (not including consumables) in excel and it came out to almost $6000. So I am looking for $4000 for everything. I can take cash or paypal.

If you are interested or have any questions please PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

So grab a UHaul, get down here, and save yourself a bunch of money and hassle :).

Thanks!

brew1.jpg

brew2.jpg

brew3.jpg

brew4.jpg

brew5.jpg

brew7.jpg

brew8.jpg

brew16.jpg

brew18.jpg

brew19.jpg

Back