Enter the Spike Brewing Kettle Giveaway!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HomebrewSupply.com is running another awesome giveaway to the homebrewing community. This time, they're giving away this bad boy.

A Spike Brewing 10 Gallon Kettle with Ball Valve and Thermometer

About the kettle, and Spike Brewing: Spike Brewing has revolutionized the world of brewing with their top-of-the-line brew kettles. Made from the best 304 stainless steel, this kettle features a 1.2 mm thick wall, making it the thickest kettle on the market. Spike went all the way to provide the best product possible, so they welded the fittings that are included; that means no more leaky, low-quality weld-less fittings! For all of you induction brewers, we have some good news for you! This kettle comes induction-ready, with a 5 mm tri-clad bottom. Internal volume markings make sure that this bad boy is brewing the precise amount of wort that your recipe calls for; no more guess-and-check.

How to Enter

Entering is EASY, just do the following:
  1. Make sure you're subscribed to the HomebrewSupply Newsletter: DO IT HERE
  2. Reply to the thread in the forums, NOT THIS ARTICLE : DO IT HERE
That's it! Just remember to reply with your entry in the forum thread, not this article post.

But Wait There's More

Order in the next 15 minutes and you'll receive... Just kidding, but there is more.
Those who enter with a post-id of 1000, 2500, 5000 or 10,000 will win a 25$ gift card. Unlike other forum thread giveaways we've ran, you may post as many times as you like to try to win the gift cards. However, regardless of your post count in the thread you will only be entered into the kettle drawing once.
So what are you waiting for! Go Go Go!
spike-giveaway1.jpg

I have a 20 gal spike. I have only used it once, but it was fantastic compared the the 5 gal aluminium I was using. I would love to have a 10 gal for smaller batches

Back