• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electrical Panel Enclosure / Components

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morbster

Reaction score
I've built an electrical BIAB setup (single element, single controller, single pump) that was built using cheap, low quality components. I'm looking for a metal enclosure as well as any surplus DIN rail materials (and a larger heat sink) that folks may have, and I figure this forum is a pretty good place to start for finding a good deal. Feel free to shoot any photos or details my way.

Original panel was a 12" x 12" plastic box, and i'm pretty flexible for sizes around that.

I've built an electrical BIAB setup (single element, single controller, single pump) that was built using cheap, low quality components. I'm looking for a metal enclosure as well as any surplus DIN rail materials (and a larger heat sink) that folks may have, and I figure this forum is a pretty good place to start for finding a good deal. Feel free to shoot any photos or details my way.

Original panel was a 12" x 12" plastic box, and i'm pretty flexible for sizes around that.

I have an enclosure for sale that’s 14x12x6 steel. (https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/threads/control-panel-enclosure.660996/#post-8517905) I’m open to offers, not sure where you’re located but I can get you a shipping quote if interested (it’s in storage now so it may be a little while till I could get it out and check though) just let me know, thanks!

Thanks, I'm located at ZIP code 74104 if you don't mind shooting me a quote for the shipping. I also posted a question on your thread about the small threaded posts.

Back