• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Electric HERMS (30G kettles) - just needs controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrokenHorn

Reaction score
Selling electric HERMS beer brewing system (control panel not included). Includes pumps, hoses and wort chiller in addition to the fully built kettles. Kettles are 30 gallon and I've used the system to brew anywhere from 7 gallon to 20 gallon batches. This is priced at just over half the cost of new, plus it's already built. You just need to add your own controller.

Edit: $1500. If not local to Houston or New Braunfels Texas, buyer would cover shipping.

I also have a bunch of components that I can give to the buyer that would help bring the cost down of building a controller.

IMG_0128.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG
IMG_0027.JPG
IMG_0130.JPG
IMG_0023.JPG

Last edited:
didnt list the price?

A price would help wouldn’t it... $1500. If not local to Houston or New Braunfels Texas, buyer would cover shipping.

I also have a bunch of components that I can give to the buyer that would help bring the cost down of building a controller.

Sorry, was posting multiple places and got carried away with copy and paste...

I can’t figure out how to edit the post from my phone, but the beer system is sold.

Thanks

Back