• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Electric Brewing Stuff including RIMS Tube and Auber PID

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iglord

Reaction score
I've been puttering for almost 2 years collecting stuff to start an electric brewery, but it just hasn't quite worked out because of my schedule and brewing space. So I'm getting back to just using the propane burner and selling off the rest of my ebrewing equipment. Please give me your zip code and I'll get an at cost shipping estimate. Thanks!

$2 each - 24 mm LED's- 1 Blue, 1 Green

$4 - Red LED Alarm

$4 - Keyed switch (with keys!) 1NO 1 NC

$5- 8 DIN Rail terminal blocks, with 5 connectors and 1 separator plate

$1 each - DIN Rail terminal End blocks

$25 -L14-20 Set - Male flanged receptacle, female plug

$10 - L5-15 set - Male plug, female outlet (outlet has cutoff screw stuck in mount hole, can't find needle nose pliers right now)

$10 - 25 Amp DIN contactor

$5 - 20 Amp DIN contactor

$3 - 15 Amp DIN circuit breaker

$5 - Emergency stop switch with NC and NO contacts

$2 each - 4 total 2 way stop switches with NO contacts

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

What voltage and wattage is the heating element with the RIMS tube?

Bought it used but never set it up. I'd assume it's at least a year old

Waiting for a user to get back to me who offered to buy the whole lot. Will update if deal falls through.

That deal fell through, have one person waiting to hear back for the PID and two on/off switches, but everything else is still available!

Yep, the original post has been updated to show what I currently have.

Back