• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electric Brewing Kit and Controller for Keggle, 240v

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theck

Reaction score
Looking for a Electric Brewing Kit and Controller for my Keggle on 240v.

Too much for me, thanks though just looking for a simple setup

What makes it too much? You just want to control a single keggle?
This site shows off some panels the guy makes. He's a member here. I bet he can design something simple for your needs. I'm buying my panel from him.

http://www.brumatic.com

What makes it too much? You just want to control a single keggle?
This site shows off some panels the guy makes. He's a member here. I bet he can design something simple for your needs. I'm buying my panel from him.

http://www.brumatic.com

Ah I'd be in with $200 max for the whole thing. Ya control one keggle only for sparge water and boiling. I'll check it thanks.

Stuff is out of my price range. Like to find a used setup. I've seen simple parts lists and costs are around $150 for everything I just feel it's unsafe for me to try and wire it all.

Anyone put these together on the side and test if I get all the parts together?

You may find someone local through craigslist. I would contact Alex with Brumatic where he may be able to assist you around your budget. I don't believe his markup is high at all. I would say paying for someone to do it right is the only way I want to go; however, I truly understand the budget situation. In your case I would price all parts and see if they even come in under $200. Do you know whether or not the parts come in under $200?

You may find someone local through craigslist. I would contact Alex with Brumatic where he may be able to assist you around your budget. I don't believe his markup is high at all. I would say paying for someone to do it right is the only way I want to go; however, I truly understand the budget situation. In your case I would price all parts and see if they even come in under $200. Do you know whether or not the parts come in under $200?

I'm pretty good at looking for deals and such... I've seen a couple lists with keg/pot included for $200ish. At least what I remember. I'll recheck it though thanks.

kegs for keggles are going for around a hundred now with nothing on them so might be tough to do a whole system under 200

I have the keggle all set just need to drill and install an element. We can get kegs used here for about $40 and cutting the top is easy anyhow. I used to have 3 but dumped 2.

If you don't get an automated controller then you can brew with electric for under $200 I bet. Your outlet would have to be a diy deal though unless you went with 120v.

Back