• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Electric 120V BIAB Recirculating Mash System (can brew on standard 15A outlet)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjz827

Reaction score
Asking $550 without the pictured table. 10 Gallon pot (great for 5 gallon batches).

Hey guys, I am looking into selling my current e-BIAB system as my future brewing plans have gone in a different direction since building this a couple months ago. I am moving to a new house this year and have a plan to move to 220V with a new setup. With that being said, I am ONLY looking to sell this as a complete setup. I really want this to go to someone who is looking at getting into all-grain, moving to electric, or simplifying their setup. I could make a deal if you want to exclude the chiller or pump. My cost on everything is $900+. I feel this is a hell of a deal for the right person. It’s a very similar setup to the Clawhammer Supply BIAB system. They value theirs at $899 with some cheaper components. See my included components in the last picture. Any questions feel free to ask!
IMG_5235.JPG
IMG_5236.JPG
IMG_5237.JPG
IMG_5238.JPG
IMG_5239.JPG
IMG_5240.JPG
IMG_5241.JPG

Were you able to buy the spray nozzle from Clawhammer? I'm putting my 240v system together and have a brass nozzle on the way to test before going to stainless less.

Yep. They sell the nozzle assembly. Comes with what’s on pic 2.

Yep. They sell the nozzle assembly. Comes with what’s on pic 2.

Can't believe I haven't seen that on their website before! Thanks for the info! Just emailed them to get some more information (installation hole size, connection type on opposite end of nozzle, and material info).

Back