• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

eHERMS Electric Brewery w/ Blichmann Kettles, SS Diconnects/Parts, Blichmann Plate Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamyoung

Reaction score
Hello - I have a double whammy going of some health problems and an upcoming sale of/move from our home, so have found the need to sell my electric brewery - full electric HERMS system, complete with all 20-gallon Blichmann Boilermaker kettles with Boilcoils, 2x stainless head Chugger Pumps, "big" stainless camlock disconnects (no reduction in throughput size), Blichmann Therminator plate chiller, and in-line cold-side thermometer and barbed aeration/oxygenation stone. The controller panel is the Electric Brewery 240-volt, 50-amp style (so, can fire both heating elements concurrently). I recently bought and installed the all-stainless Camco heating elements in the HLT and boil kettle (they used to have the elements with non-stainless bases that could rust over time...not any more). Has copper coil for recirculation in HLT. I will also include the stainless table, silicone tubing, and some spare stainless disconnect parts, and then a box of other spare parts including the spare heating elements and some wiring parts. Due to aforementioned health problems, I actually have only tested the brewery with running a "test brewing drill" of water through the system just to verify it...so it should have quite a bit of "life" to it due to lower use. I encourage any serious buyers to come by and test prior to purchase. Looking to get $2,700 for the entire setup (controller, kettles, table, chiller, disconnects, tubing, spare parts, etc.). Located in Crown Point, Indiana. I can't separate it out or ship it, currently. Thanks for reading...hope to see it go to a good home.

Attachments

• IMG_5383.jpg
    IMG_5383.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_5391.jpg
    IMG_5391.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 450
  • IMG_5387.jpg
    IMG_5387.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_5379.jpg
    IMG_5379.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_5380.jpg
    IMG_5380.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_5381.jpg
    IMG_5381.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_5385.jpg
    IMG_5385.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 424
  • IMG_5384.jpg
    IMG_5384.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 431
  • IMG_5382.jpg
    IMG_5382.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_5386.jpg
    IMG_5386.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
That's a great price on this--where were you last year when I was getting my electric brewery going? :)

Hahaha, seems like brewing is the game of missed chances (for me, for sure). Another member pointed out that I mentioned boilcoil in my posting and I am really sorry, that is a complete error on my part… We are also trying to sell our house right now and I think I was just big-time distracted and put that in there like an idiot. My heating elements are not Blichmann boilcoil elements… They are Camco 5500W stainless elements. And amongst the miscellaneous additional parts I am including, I do have the original Camco elements which do have stainless heating portions but have the non-stainless bases. Hope that helps clear things up and my apologies for the wrong info there.

Howdy all - one more price reduction on the setup: $2,500 for the panel, kettles, all hardware, table, chiller, misc. parts - a complete 20-gallon EHERMS brewery. Thanks very much!

Hi Guys - sorry for the lapse...our house is FSBO right now and that plus work & kids has made responses not timely. I just responded to all PMs...thank you for writing. Not ready to piece it out quite just yet.

Latest posts

Back