Edworts haus pale ale success stories....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktillman1

Reaction score
I brewed a batch of Edworts haus pale ale for my 4th party. This is my first time using this recipe. I did all grain and followed it to the t. I will be honest I thought it would just be like the other dozen or so pale ales with mostly cascade i have made. I first tasted it about an hour before the party. Wow. This is the easiest drinking ale I have ever made. The guests started to arrive and the beer started flowing. Every one was ranting and raving about it. Even the bmc crowd. I'm used to hearing this is good beer or you made this. I have never had a response like this. People were still talking about it at work the next day bragging to the coworkers I didn't invite:cross:... Thanks ED!
Any one else have haus pale ale success stories?

I all grain brewed this July 3rd. 3 Weeks in primary. Bottled. Today is only 7 days in bottle and I have enjoyed 3 at room temperature with nice carbonation. Taste Great!

Back