Edmond, OK checking in.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norsican

Reaction score
I've been lurking for some time now. Seemed signing up was the right thing to do. Started brewing this year. Love it. Was given a kit and about 8 cases of bottles from a guy who was giving it up. That's all she wrote, I'm hooked. I don't have the space nor the time but somehow I manage. Have only a couple of boils under my belt but slowly getting there.

Welcome aboard,what have you brewed so far? The good thing about this hobby is you can brew a beer(which is a good thing in and of itself) and if you get busy and can't get around to bottling it can stay the primary for months without any problems(usually)although some will disagree with that,I have done it without any problems.

Mostly just "normal" stuff. I have a Marzen in bottles as of yesterday and I just drank the last of the pale ale. I might try out a "Winter" ale today and let it sit for awhile to see what happens. I'm looking to get into full boils so I'm shopping turkey fryers/burners and pots.

Latest posts

Back