Edelmetall

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mooseMoose

Reaction score
Does Edelmetall brewing have a website? Looking at picking up a used 10gallon kettle but I want to replace the gaskets. Anyone know where to get a gasket for the tangential port?

Along that note, it seems like the edelmetall kettles have gone away. Are they not making them anymore? Curious because I could get either the edelmetall or a 10gal blichmann g2 kettle for the same price. Thoughts between the two?

Edelmetall was (is?) a Northern Brewer/Midwest Supplies house brand which seems to have nearly gone extinct. All I can find now are some of their burners that tried to compete with Blichmann's Floor Burners. Links that used to lead to vendor pages are dead ends. Amazon links for their Bru Kettle say "Currently unavailable.We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.".

I'd say they're done and your comparo is likely moot.

btw (shameless self-promo alert) I have a pair of classic 10 gallon Blichmann G1 kettles in near mint condition that I really should unload. I'd let them go for small money to someone who could pick them up ;)

Cheers!

Back