• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio E-Kettle and system FS Columbus

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wh4tig0t

Reaction score
I am switching to a Pico Z because I don't have time to brew with two young kids and you know, Life. So I am selling pretty much everything I have except for Kegs and Kegerator. I'll throw some prices up on here, but make me an offer and would prefer local pickup, but I can ship smaller items. All QDs can be included if thats what you use, if not all collect them all and sell them to someone who does.

The kettle is welded for two element fittings, 2 1/2 NPT fittings (currently used for sightglass/temp probe, and an anode), a 1/2 NPT out with copper dip tube, and a Higher up 1/2 NPT in with a copper arm to whirlpool. Wrapped with 3 layers of reflectix, it did a good job of boiling and holding temperatures for the mash. The welds are clean, done by a guy in Albuquerque in about 2010, no rust, minor discoloration. $200

10 gallon igloo mash tun has a false bottom, good weldless fitting for the spigot and temp probe, and a flexible sparge arm. $50

DudaDiesel plate chiller, 23 plate I think. 3/4's NPT fittings. I always ran oxyclean and hot water through it and let it drain upside down after use, never had any infections. $50

2 Little Giant mag drive pumps, they both have input and output barbs on them and two valves on the output side to relieve pressure, dirty on the outside, but always cleaned with oxyclean and then hot water after brews. $50 each

Dual 120v control panel, and electrical spares (spare PID, RTD, connectors, I was basically planning on making a new single circuit panel and never got around to it. This worked well for me, I just made sure I used two GFCI outlets on different circuits for each side, and the one PID ran them both. It will be sold as is and part of the wiring will be disconnected so that it is in non working order. Anyone that has been on this forum could easily reconnect it, but that is at their own risk. $50

Hop spider $5

2 glass 5 gallon carboys $5 each

2 plastic 6 gallon better bottles $5 each

Large bottle tree $10

Small bottle tree $5

5 gallon igloo mash tun, missing weldless spigot, has a hole with stopper for a temp probe in the side. Includes false bottom. $5

Brew hauler carboy carrier $5

PM me with offers, serious discounts if you want all of it and come pick it up. Pictures to follow.

IMG_0303.jpg
IMG_0306.jpg
IMG_0307.jpg
IMG_0310.jpg
IMG_0311.jpg
IMG_0312.jpg
IMG_0309.jpg
IMG_0313.jpg
IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg
IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_1527385224.433029.jpg
IMG_1527385248.320647.jpg

Also a 2000ml flask for starters $15

IMG_0315.jpg

Monday Bump. Make me an offer, this stuff needs a new home and someone that will use it.

Back