Duotight Fittings Source

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbg

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
When I purchased a couple of AllRounders and keg washer I purchased the Duotight fittings and EVA barrier tubing. This stuff is like Tinker Toys for making connections on the fly. I really like the system.

About 10 months ago (before I discovered Duotight) I had to replace my Keezer's 4-way gas distribution block and all the hoses. Last week I discovered a leak at one of the hoses and found all of the clamps took a good 1/2 turn or more. The red gas hose must have taken a set. So I was thinking of converting to Duotight but the price of the MFL connectors seems very high - $3.00 to $3.50. I would need 8.

Is there a source to buy these Duotight connectors in bulk packs?

Thanks
Mike

Is this the size you are looking for?

John Guest in that size on ebay.

But you won't get bulk pricing on less than 10 usually and often 25 is needed for plumbing fittings. Then you have to pay shipping unless you order other stuff but only a supply house is likely to offer a low price anyway. Might be a goose chase for just a couple bucks.

I'd suggest emailing Williams Brewing to see if they'd cut you a break on a bulk order. I've seen them do discounts for multiple items in the past, although that was quite some time ago and w/supply chain issues not sure...but worth asking?

Yeah, worth a try - doing more searching I'm seeing Kegland in Australia gives 50% discount if you order 10 or more fittings.

Back