Drunken ramblngs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last few club members bugged out a few minutes ago and I just finished tucking away the 400 empties that were scattered on the bah...

... had a fun club meeting tonight and got to try a ton of great beers and meads...

while you and your boy-toy Yeager there played footsies in the interwebs..

suckers

It was funny... . we have a few new SSBC members that are also HBT guys... and they were sayingstuff like "Oh man, that thread you have going is really funny... but what's with that Paulthenurse guy? HE's kind of a dick huh?" And I was telling them... "nah... he's ok.. just usually druck"

No, our brew club meeting just broke a little while ago and you lucked out with perfect timing on that crack... right before I mentioned the brew club. And you're not a dick becuase of that.... I don't know why you're a dick.... childhood? Too much demon rum? Permentantly scarred from looked at pictures of Yeagers dog?

I DON"T F"IN KNOW PTN!!!! I"M NOT A DOCTOR!!!! I CAN'T GIVE YOU A GOOD EXPLANATION!!!

Here's what I know... I was at a cool brew club meeting drinking great beers and some insane meads... YOU... were just there...

sucking...

"Oh hey Paul... what did you do last night?"

"Ehhh... you know... just hung out and sucked. Know how everyone says, 'That PTN... he sucks'... yeah... that's what I did. I sat around and sucked. don't wanna let the fans down"

I don't need to look at pics of Yeagers dog, he brings the damned thing by The Witches Brew. You gotta see it to believe it. A grown man with a rat on a leash, and he dresses the thing up like it's a freakin' Barbie doll. The day he showed up with it in a down coat I thought PTO was going to have a stroke he was laughing so hard.

You're a fine one to talk.

(YAWWWWWN)

Ugggg... man... I'm sleepy from all those double IPAs and meads. I got-sta hit the sack!! I don't want to be too sleepy for when I'm parking in front of the TV watching English Premier League soccer tomorrow.

While don't you run along and take some anal temperatures on some 85 year olds.

Maybe I'll check in when I wake up and see if you're still around!

nighty night!!!

(YAWWWWWN)

Ugggg... man... I'm sleepy from all those double IPAs and meads. I got-sta hit the sack!! I don't want to be too sleepy for when I'm parking in front of the TV watching English Premier League soccer tomorrow.

While don't you run along and take some anal temperatures on some 85 year olds.

Maybe I'll check in when I wake up and see if you're still around!

nighty night!!!

What meeting did you have last night?

The Brotherhood of the Un-finished brew sculptures?

You know... I like to think of the Universe as a entire being... a singular body if you will... so.. . if the Universe is a singular body, there must be a massive, huge, ridiculously enourmous ass.

You two suck that ass

You know... I like to think of the Universe as a entire being... a singular body if you will... so.. . if the Universe is a singular body, there must be a massive, huge, ridiculously enourmous ass.

You two suck that ass

Yeah but we're first in line
You're actually standing in line to suck ass :ban:

Why? Would you be jealous that it wasn't you that got to eat it this time? With that picture of you in the thong I could believe that...

So... you picked up on the joke then huh?

nice... no sneakin' anything by that iron trap of a brain you're rockin' there slick.

"HEYYY MAAAWW... He done just made that there wine joke!! But I's not done fooled that time!!"

Rein in there, Gilligan. I hardly make fun of you on this board at all, for the most part that's reserved for TWB.

I do get a big kick out of how you always act real tough when you are away from home. It's like they come out of dormancy or something. And do you REALLY want to go getting Smurf involved in this? He'll dope slap you so hard McKenzie will cry.

Back