Drie Fonteinen Open Beer Days

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really wanted to buy one of those but there was no way it was going to make it back to the states in one piece. Really gorgeous piece of glassware though!

Not sure if anyone is still around Brussels, but there were minimal people at 3F this morning. They still had Zenne, A&G magnums, and Hommage but were out of OGV.

I enjoyed a couple pours of Zenne before I had to go on my merry way. Very curious to see how it will age since it reminds me of how b1 tasted fresh.

Not sure if anyone is still around Brussels, but there were minimal people at 3F this morning. They still had Zenne, A&G magnums, and Hommage but were out of OGV.

I enjoyed a couple pours of Zenne before I had to go on my merry way. Very curious to see how it will age since it reminds me of how b1 tasted fresh.
Compton25

Are you offering to pick me up a Zenne. If so, I'll allow it. Thanks.

Has anyone received an email from the shipping service? I was told by the representative (forgive me, I definitely didn't catch his name) that he would send an email on Tuesday to confirm the shipping address and payment, and I have yet to receive an email.

Im sure he has a ton of orders to process, just want to make sure im on the same page as everyone else or if I need to reach out.

Has anyone received an email from the shipping service? I was told by the representative (forgive me, I definitely didn't catch his name) that he would send an email on Tuesday to confirm the shipping address and payment, and I have yet to receive an email.

Im sure he has a ton of orders to process, just want to make sure im on the same page as everyone else or if I need to reach out.

Haven't yet either; I know some folks who have but I think the main difference is that I had magnums to be shipped while they did not.

Haven't yet either; I know some folks who have but I think the main difference is that I had magnums to be shipped while they did not.

Thanks! Ya, in the same boat with having the magnum shipped.
I think we met while I was standing in line on Friday night. Keeping fingers crossed our packages make it to us safely.

This line is quote/signature worthy. I just cant express how much this made me laugh. Thank you, I needed that!

Happily contrary to expectations, Saind did not go full American since the first 6 people in line were still Americans, my terrible self included. We only make the culture that much worse.

When I was there earlier in the year and shipped some stuff back via Etre, it took a long time to actually get it up and going. I think a week+ before I got the first email, and a month+ before they shipped. Was fast once it was shipped though.

When I was there earlier in the year and shipped some stuff back via Etre, it took a long time to actually get it up and going. I think a week+ before I got the first email, and a month+ before they shipped. Was fast once it was shipped though.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. The only reason I am curious is because he gave an estimated contact date of this week Tuesday. He is probably swamped with orders though so I understand the delay.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. The only reason I am curious is because he gave an estimated contact date of this week Tuesday. He is probably swamped with orders though so I understand the delay.
Ya, I'm sure this weekend was crazy for them. I was there on some random weekend in June, and it still took forever, so wouldn't get your hopes up.

Ya, I'm sure this weekend was crazy for them. I was there on some random weekend in June, and it still took forever, so wouldn't get your hopes up.

No sweat, I just want to give the gift-lambics to friends and family that I sent back through Etre. I can wait :)

Anybody going tomorrow to the Lambik-O-Droom? I'll be there at 10h30 and looking to share some of the new Speling Van het Lot-bottles in house.

Anybody going tomorrow to the Lambik-O-Droom? I'll be there at 10h30 and looking to share some of the new Speling Van het Lot-bottles in house.
we will be there at 10:30 also. 3 Americans from Luxembourg. Look for a Seattle Seahawks hat. Cheers

The framboos with the farm raspberries is really ****ing good. I like the idea of a 12pk this year and not delaying singles of anything *super* crazy, but that inside list is insane. I’ve been processing the new labels and prepping pages for all of the new beers for once OBD is over and haven’t stopped being sad that I’m not there.

The framboos with the farm raspberries is really ****ing good. I like the idea of a 12pk this year and not delaying singles of anything *super* crazy, but that inside list is insane. I’ve been processing the new labels and prepping pages for all of the new beers for once OBD is over and haven’t stopped being sad that I’m not there.
The Speling that's 90% Framboos and 10% blueberry is crazy good. Better than the new Framboos imo

I would've preferred more (or some) OG. But the idea of bundles is okay with me. Just happy we drove today. I usually take the train and I wouldn't have been able to even take home that much beer

Agree. I understood they are phasing out all non-3F lambic from their products. This means OG will eventually end of life, or replaced by what is now A&G. Kind of sad, because I definately enjoy the difference between the two (and often prefer OG).

Agree. I understood they are phasing out all non-3F lambic from their products. This means OG will eventually end of life, or replaced by what is now A&G. Kind of sad, because I definately enjoy the difference between the two (and often prefer OG).
I usually prefer OG as well. Also, it's half the price.

Also single bottles of Schaarbeekse kriek+Kriek which is one of the spelings.

The schaarbeekse kriek + kriek that was on sale is not the same beer as the speling kriek - kriek.
The schaarbeekse one is a blend of schaarbeekse kriek that was blended by accident with a batch of regular kriek.
The speling kriek - kriek is a blend of different kriek macerations.

Latest posts

Back