draft tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lower1310

Reaction score
I need someone with a little more expertise than me. I found this in the local classifieds for $100, seems like a good deal, but something seems a little off. Any thoughts?
3n83mc3pc5Q65W65X0a9l403e74874dc41085.jpg

Basically,I am a noob at kegging, and I just started looking for Kergorator parts tonight, and don't have much knowledge. So any advice on this would be good.

Looks like a cool setup. The only thing that I would consider is that the faucets may be insufficient. I was in your shoes and bought a slightly older kegorator and as it turns out the taps were junk. A few perlick faucets solved the problem but they cost as much as what the tower costs.... Then again you can get some cheap faucets for next to nothing. Just a thought though.

So any advice on this would be good.

It looks like six faucets. As was mentioned, if you have to replace them, it will cost a bit. You could call Micro Matic and get repair kits too though.

But that is still a good deal at $100 IMHO. Were this on my local CL, I likely would have already bought it.

For $100.00, I'd snatch it up! If you pick it up and don't want it, let me know I'll give you $100.00 + Shipping for it so there's nothing lost. ;)

Back