• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Draft hardware for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshjv

Reaction score
I have the following used Beer Draft hardware for sale. I am cleaning things up now, and will post pics soon.

SOLD Tap Tower. 2 faucets on each, on opposing sides of the tower. No handles.

2x Drip tray with drain attachment. One has the slotted plate cover, the other doesn't. $25, 15

3x Sanke Couplers $15/ea **All Pending**

4x Beer (or gas) Line Y $5/ea

Shipping is not an issue. Coming from 48170 if you want to check cost.
All prices are OBO

2dcddow.jpg

5lni3n.jpg

28srg4j.jpg

zxwunc.jpg

I'm interested on the two couplers and possibly the other drip tray. Please post pictures. I will also take the other two couplers if it happens to fall through. Are these american couplers?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I will verify, but pretty sure they are all American/D couplers.

Wanger has first dibs on which drip tray he wants.

Updating first post..

Hey Josh, interested in the tap towers. Any idea what faucets are on those? I'm im Plymouth too, so can pickup whenever.

pics added of Sanke Couplers, Y's, and Drain Trays. Towers to come tonight

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412636698.421619.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1412636748.879144.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1412636762.453389.jpg
Draft tower pics.. It's set up for a chiller too..

Bump. Couplers, Y's, and Trays still available. I can ship them out quickly if desired!

Yup. Bought for what i wanted, this is the leftovers

BUMP.. Make Offers, please! It's gotta go..

2x Drip tray with drain attachment. One has the slotted plate cover, the other doesn't. $25, 15

3x Sanke Couplers $15/ea

4x Beer (or gas) Line Y $5/ea

Back