Dr Pepper cream soda

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

molson1993

Reaction score
So I found this stuff at Target about a month or two ago, now I can't find it anywhere and I'm hopelessly addicted to it, even though I really don't like soda that much. Anyone have ideas on a recipe for it? I've made plenty of beer and cider, but I've never made soda so I'm not too creative on that side of the house.

Thanks in advance!

Hmm...sounds like birch, prune, vanilla and caramel. Nice part is you can get those flavors and mix them in different proportions until it tastes right. You may also feel that sasparilla would add something but I doubt it's what the commercial giant uses.

Oh now this sounds like a great flavor combination, I love cream soda and I love Dr. Pepper, I'll have to look for this next time I leave the bunker. Heck, might be a great flavor idea for a milk stout.

That stuff is highly addictive, you either love it and buy all you can or meh, it's ok. They have a diet version of it as well that doesnt do it as much justice BUT I can say that's the only diet version I can tolerate personally.:ban:

Back