• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Dogfishead Randall 3.0

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nat168

Reaction score
I have a dogfishead Randall for sale. It's a brand new unit direct from the manufacturer. The company my aunt works for manufacters these, and this particular one the emblem smudged so they did not want to distribute it. She snagged it for me, but it's kind of overkill for my small corny keg/picnic tap setup. It is functionally perfect and has never been used. I can post some photos this evening. Dogfish sells them AT COST for $375 plus shipping. I'll let this one go for $200 OBO plus $20 priority mail shipping to US lower 48 ONLY. Paypal preferred, but we may be able to work something out. If you live near Atlanta and want to pick it up instead of shipping, that's fine too.
Thanks,
Natalie

Ok, so I probably should have checked first, but the new ones are for sale on dogfish head's website for $288 plus shipping, so I'll start this one at $150 OBO. FYI, it's one of the "updated" 3.0's, manufactured June 2013.

Sale pending!!
Sold! Trying out my new toy! image-1363236995.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131019_152839.png
    ForumRunner_20131019_152839.png
    343.1 KB · Views: 317
Back