Dogfish Head on sale in Arlington, TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SUDDZIES

Reaction score
Not sure how many on here live in around Arlington, just though I let yall know. Stoped in at Majestic (Eastchase and I-30) last night searching for an IPA and found that Dogfish Head 60 six pack were on sale for 8.77, regular price 10.49. Also grabbed a sixer of Pyramid Thunder IPA for 6.97. I sampled one of each last night and am happy. Only one problem, the Pyramid bottles were twist-off:(

:mug:

Thanks for the info. I'm in Frisco, so the extra gas to get down there would probably nullify the savings, but that's a good price!

Majestic Liquor on Inwood in Addison has an excellent selection as well.

Yeah, not worth it coming from Frisco. I live in N. FW and work in S Dallas and with three alternate routes depending on traffic, I pass alot of liquer store on the way home.

Post something about how well it held up - that's a long transit. If it send you into a hop-induced rapture, it's probably OK.

Post something about how well it held up - that's a long transit. If it send you into a hop-induced rapture, it's probably OK.

It rode in the passenger seat and talked to me the whole way home. I was able to fight through the temptation and was pretty proud of myself. Two miles from the house though, I hit a pot hole and had a cap fly of one of the bottles, so I had to do something with it, right. The wife usually give me a dirty look when I bring home a five pack, but when she saw what it was, she just went to get couple pint glasses. :mug:

Back