Does anyone know what this gadget is?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bleme

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My mom picked this up at a yard sale to use as a bird perch but she is curious about it’s intended use, especially that top that looks like something might stack on it.
IMG_4353.JPG
IMG_4354.JPG

A display rack maybe. Guessing the thing on the top is to accept another section of rack/arms or a card with pricing information.

Think it may be a unit built on a Monday or a Friday as one of the feet look to be installed upside down.

Drill some more holes in all the arms and do some plumbing and it's a fly sparge arm.
Attach a motor, remove the base and it's a whirlpool stirrer.

Hmmm... the display rack seems to make the most sense to me. There were a pair of them so Ladder Ball is possible, but I couldn't find any Ladder Ball racks on Google with a center pole.

Yard game played with two golf balls tied together with a 2 foot piece of rope. Ladder Ball?

Then again, I've been drinking.
It's known as "Bolo golf"... It was actually a game that came out 20 years ago but was forgotten quickly once "Cornhole" arrived.

Back