DO DO DA DOOT..Weather Forecast.. DA DOOT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VermVerm

Reaction score
We interupt you being bored at work to announce the following.

It appears as if Monday and Tuesday of next week is going to bring in some non arctic air. I am currently between jobs and feel like a bum so I think I will brew some beer. INDY forcast = 44 mist Monday and Tuesday 45 Sunny. A freakin heat wave!

I am calling for a sick day international brew day on Tuesday. Maybe if you keep it up you will be at home waiting for employment too. You in?

You may now go back to looking at your tps report.

100_4988.jpg

For all of my friends at work.:mug:

VermVerm said:
INDY forcast = 44 mist Monday and Tuesday 45 Sunny. A freakin heat wave!

Hehe it's 46* right now and everyone is FREAKING out about how cold it is....it's just kinda funny to hear the opposite

20 where I am right now. Wind chill makes it anywhere from 5 to -10. Fun stuff.

I'm fresh out of malt to brew with atm or else I'd join in.

Alamo_Beer said:
Hehe it's 46* right now and everyone is FREAKING out about how cold it is....it's just kinda funny to hear the opposite

I would give my left nut for 46* today. (my right one does all the work anyway).

ohiobrewtus said:
20 where I am right now. Wind chill makes it anywhere from 5 to -10. Fun stuff.

I'm fresh out of malt to brew with atm or else I'd join in.

Forrest at Austin Home Brew has fast shipping and 10% on Saturday...:)

It is a freakin heatwave! We got UP to a high of 0F yesterday, so the 47 they're talking about on Monday sounds almost surreal.

it's actually been in the friggin 40s here in oakland the last few days. ridiculous weather. this is the first time i've used my heater since i moved in! of course, i'm having company over, so its mostly for them (i'm an iowan boy...i know how to bundle up)

Alamo_Beer said:

I completely agree. It is 70 outside, since I am visiting my parents in Ft. Lauderdale. I told them it got below freezing in Gainesville a few nights and they flipped. :p

It's in the 40's right now and I have 9 lbs 2 row, 1 lb Crystal 30 and .5 lb of biscuit mashing right now. The sun is shining and it's a beautiful day.:mug:

Latest posts

Back