• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arizona DIY Pump mounts for your brewstand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandyeggoxj

Reaction score
I've got a few extra pump mounts that I had made up for a brewstand build. They are 14 ga 304 stainless and laser cut. They are matched to the bottom mounting plate of march and chugger pumps. Same size and dimensions. I've got a handful of them. $10 each shipped. I prefer google wallet but will also take paypal.

These are pretty light so I am shipping first class in a padded envelope. Costs about $3 to ship one and $4.50 to ship 2 of them. Not much of a cost savings really. But if you wanted to buy more than 3 then I could pack quite a few in a small flat rate box and save you some coin. I've got enough left for several people. I ran a decent size batch of these the last time I ran a batch of stainless.

I have batches of parts coming from the laser every week. Usually other stuff made from mild steel for my jeep and general fab stuff. I'm also cutting stuff for smokers and BBQs on a regular basis. Stainless isn't as common because it costs so much damn money.

Awesome! Glad you like them. These have been pretty popular. I've only got 2 or 3 left after I ship out today. Maybe I should run another batch off the laser?

I've had great response on these. I am going to run another batch off the laser next week. Also, working on some bolt on options that can be used on wood or metal stands. I've got 4 left of this model but I'll have more soon!

Latest posts

Back