DIY hop cradle for Pico C

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeast of the Beast

Reaction score
Hey all, first post on homebrewtalk. I have been scouring the web for info on creating a effective hop cradle for my Pico C, to no avail. I would love to 3d print one, but I don't have access to one for a reasonable price. I also checked out the Picobrewers Facebook group, but I can't read anything because I don't have a Facebook account and I still refuse to make one. Any ideas or suggestions?

The important stuff first... pre-order cart is open (shipping, logistics, and factory are ready when MOQ is hit).

THIS IS A PREORDER, ONCE I MEET MY MOQ I WILL PLACE THE PRODUCT ORDER!
From the time the cart closes, likely before 12/31/2020 it will likely be 3 to 4 months till delivery due to the global supply chain issues.
If I do not meet MOQ, i will refund your payment MINUS about 4% that I loose through the ecommerce site and PayPal.

As always, all additional money that I collect I will donate to charities for children.
https://www.pico-free.com/product/pico-free-buy

And the email that went out today:

December 12, 2021 Update.
OK so I have a chance to make one last order, and I have found a way to ship that wont raise the price too much. That being the case, I have decided to do the order. The price is a little more than previous orders, but that is just the supply chain issues in the world causing freight and raw material costs to rise. But I fear that if I do not order now, I will miss the chance to reorder.

THIS IS LIKELY THE VERY LAST TIME I CAN DO THIS SO PLEASE ORDER IF YOU WANT YOUR PICO-FREE!!!
AS ALWAYS I WILL DONATE ANY ADDITIONAL FUNDS TO CHILDREN'S CHARITIES.

Ender who worked on the software portion of this project has gotten a very generous offer from his company to match all donations made. These donations will be donated to the The Greater Boston Food Bank.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN for your support of this project!
https://www.pico-free.com/

Back