Deviant Brewing 1st label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burton391

Reaction score
so this is my first label any suggestions or advice would be helpfull, thanks in advance.

lastsoull1.jpg

I like it. The only thing I have a question on is why there is "deviant Brewing" starting with a lower-case letter on top and "Deviant Brewing" on the side with the upper-case? Just didn't know if it was intentional or not, I guess.

Picture is cool. Same comment about the lower case d in deviant. Also, and this may be from resizing to post, the "deviant Brewing" looks out of focus compared to the "Imperial Pale Ale".

thanks didnt even notice the lower case d, and the ''Deviant Brewing'' will look a lot more focused when it is scaled down to size

Are these pieces your own? Just curious? I use online pictures for all my labels. I'm decent with image manipulation, but not drawing.

yes these two are just pictures i got online, but the new one im working on is something i painted, just didnt have enough time to upload my images to my computer before i took off.

I really like this one. "Branding' is very big these days. A consitant theme is very important. Look at any of the big brewers or mircro brewers, and you will see a very consistant theme. You showed two totally diferent themes in the last few posts.

Thanks. My "theme" is going to be paintings, this one is one I just did cuz i couldnt upload my photos.

That is very cool. And the head on that beer! I'm drinking an IPA right now, and the way yours looks makes me want to dump it down the drain. Of course, I'm not going to, but you get the gist...

Again, very nice.

its more focused on the beer then the label. the label is just something to look at, the brewing is deviant- ''a person or thing that deviates or departs markedly from the accepted norm''. I try to do something diffrent in every beer, each batch is one of a kind.

Latest posts

Back