Desert Rat Homebrewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitsujsedohr

Reaction score
I finally started my first Beer yesterday, and It is already turning out great. :rockin:

I started doing Mead and assorted odd-ball wine IE Lime wine, Red licorice wine. :cross:

Most of these are actually still in the progress of working so I decided to pickup beer before I got bored Waiting:D

:off:I have been looking for the past couple of days for a local brew shop in the antelope valley I.E Palmdale, Lancaster, Quartz hill, Littlerock CA area I haven't been able to find one.:off:

there was a place called brewbuddys in palmdale, but the number has been disconnected.

Does anyone here know a good place within an hour of 93591? I'd appreciate the help.

First off welcome to the forums. Lots of knowledgeable people on here. I found the following on Beerinfo for California Homebrew Clubs. They could probably tell you where to find a LHBS.

Bacchanal Cabal
c/o ORBUS
4300 Cocina Lane
Palmdale, CA 93551-5303
Phone: 661 406-9154
Email: [email protected]

Awesome:rockin:

Thank you, I didn't even think about the local brew clubs I have been on several websites with lists like this but I didn't find any stores close by.:drunk:

I e-mailed them hopefully they will be of some help.

Thanks again!:mug:

Latest posts

Back