• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vermont Deluxe STC-1000 Controller Box $70 Shipped!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfairious

Reaction score
I have a nice STC-1000 fermentation chamber controller box. It has a removable temp probe, a removable power cord and a fuse. Also has nice lights to tell you which cycle it is on, heat or cool. Each heat and cool has 2 outlets so you can plug in a fan or whatever else you might like. Also has a nice Celsius to Fahrenheit conversion chart on top that also tells you how to control the STC-1000. The STC-1000 still has the plastic protection cover on it.
Asking $65 plus $5 shipping. Measures 10" x 7.5" x 4"

stc1000.jpg

stc3.jpg

Sold.

I might start making more of these though to sell. Does everyone like the lights and removable cord & temp probe? Fuse? Dual outlets?

Thanks for any feedback.

what housing is this?

and how did you get the RCA jack for the Temp prob?

The housing was something I grabbed at work. Shhh!

The Jack I used was a stereo headphone jack. RCA works the same. You can get them at Radio shack or ebay.

What about using one electrical double outlet on the back instead of two? Will cut costs and cutting.

Figured I could plug in a fan, at the time I didn't think of just using a 3 way.

The housing was something I grabbed at work. Shhh!

The Jack I used was a stereo headphone jack. RCA works the same. You can get them at Radio shack or ebay.

haha awesome, i wanted to use a box like that well bigger for when i build my brutus 10 system.

Back