• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Deluxe Counter Pressure Bottle Filler / Miscellaneous 'Better Bottle' Parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron_b

Reaction score
I have some miscellaneous equipment and better bottle fittings that I no longer need. If you're interested in purchasing any of them, let me know.

• Deluxe Counter Pressure Bottle Filler - $50 (cost for a new unit is $90)
  • Carboy Handle - $4 (new one costs $9)
Misc. 'Better Bottle' parts:
  • Racking adapters - $20 each (new ones cost $36 each)
    (first one purchased will also get the installation helper -- long grey tube)
  • Spigots = $10 each
  • DryTap Airlock - $8 ($20 for a new one)
  • Top Closure (Stopper) with cap - $6 (new one is $16)
  • Copper whirlpool tube = $10
    Beer Stuff for Sale.jpg
Cash or PayPal is accepted.
Local pickup is fine for those that live near Frederick, MD.
Otherwise, buyer will pay shipping costs (buyer's choice of shipping method)

Beer Stuff for Sale.jpg

I'd like to buy the counter-pressure bottle filler.
let me know what shipping is to 35757, I figure that it should fit in a large flat USPS rate box for about ten bucks.

Hi, I may be interested in all the BB parts. From the photo it appears one of the spigot retaining clips is missing. Can you tell me if you have the retaining clip that is not shown? Also how much would shipping to 19805 be? Thanks

I hadn't noticed a clip was missing. I couldn't find it, but found my cam locks have the same kind of clips, so I grabbed one of those and it seems to work fine. In testing this, I found one of the racking adapters has a small crack (see picture here). So, I'll take $5 off the price of that one.

I can fit everything but long the grey pipe into a small USPS Priority flat rate box, which would cost $7.90 to ship to you. That grey tube is nothing more than an 18" or so length of 1/4" schedule 40 pvc pipe. Any home improvement store would have the same thing and probably would cost less than the cost to ship it to you.

Here's the breakdown of costs for the BB parts:
2 - Racking adapters (each with its own clip) = $35 (includes $5 discount)
2 - Spigots = $20
1 - Dry tap airlock = $8
1 - Top closure (stopper) with cap = $6
Shipping = $7.90

Total = $76.90

I can ship it out today, if you pay by Noon today (eastern time). Otherwise, I'll be able to ship it Monday. I'll PM you my PayPal ID. Best Regards.

pic.jpg

Spigots, dry airlock, and stopper with cap have been sold.

Racking adapters, carboy handle, and whirlpool tube are still available.

Back