Deep Thoughts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I do....I have one that thinks he's the boss, so he craps in the floor in front of the box, so everybody knows he's been there. I've thought about crapping by his so he knows he, in fact, isn't the boss. I just don't want to clean up my own turd in addition to his, lol

Deep+Thoughts+logo.jpg

Actually, I do....I have one that thinks he's the boss, so he craps in the floor in front of the box, so everybody knows he's been there. I've thought about crapping by his so he knows he, in fact, isn't the boss. I just don't want to clean up my own turd in addition to his, lol

If you're married, just tell her the cat did it and she can clean it up. Maybe the cat's getting fed too much... tell her that, too.

If you're married, just tell her the cat did it and she can clean it up. Maybe the cat's getting fed too much... tell her that, too.

Haha, yes I am married, but unfortunately I am the she and I still stand by my statement that I don't want to clean it up ;-)

I often have the same thoughts about my cats treats, especially when my wife has decides to derail from her normal dinner recipes and experiment - me being the guinea pig.

BTW, Whiskers temptations = Cat crack. Not sure what they put in these things but my cat goes ape $hit over them!

I often have the same thoughts about my cats treats, especially when my wife has decides to derail from her normal dinner recipes and experiment - me being the guinea pig.

BTW, Whiskers temptations = Cat crack. Not sure what they put in these things but my cat goes ape $hit over them!

True. They will steal for them, just like crackheads. Hyper Sniper and Spider Monkey Bitey Cat, the most biting cat in the world, will also steal chicken and fish from my plate. And once an entire pork chop.

Zuljin said:
True. They will steal for them, just like crackheads. Hyper Sniper and Spider Monkey Bitey Cat, the most biting cat in the world, will also steal chicken and fish from my plate. And once an entire pork chop.

Get you a clicker and some treats, and teach those cats some tricks.

I've often wondered if one could install an elementary school style water fountain in their kitchen for just this reason.

Schrodie, the cat we fostered of whom I cant shut up about, will try to stick his entire head in the whiskers temptations treats pouch. It amuses us greatly.

I dont see anything unethical about using a litter box, but you got to imagine that the average box just isnt suited to take all of your output (unless your cat also weighs upwards of 100 lbs as it is).

I'd hate to feed the cat that could fill a human-output catbox....I'd be afraid it'd view me as the next meal rather than the feeder, lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Home Brew mobile app

Back